ViruRMT provides a full range of project-related services, connected with the industrial sector, and, first of all, designing engineering systems and equipment for the companies operating in the fields of petrochemistry and the electric power industry.
We offer the following services:
- Carrying out research and developing frameworks and conceptions;
- Carrying out feasibility study and preparing the estimates of expenses;
- Carrying out the required engineering evaluations and their analyses, preparing process diagrams;
- Preparing the required design-engineering and detailed design documents;
- Equipment configuration, disposition plans;
- Developing the set of requirements for the equipment, preparing specifications, selecting the equipment, searching for and selecting suppliers;
- Developing the philosophy of operating management;
- Classifying dangerous zones, preparing safety reports;
- Preparing manuals, technical datasheets, carrying out tests, calibration, etc.
Main branches of project activities:
Mechanical systems and equipment:
- Feeding units
- Vibrating sieves
- Conveyer systems
- Loading and unloading systems
- Gas and air ducts
- Cyclone collectors
- Finished parts, spare parts
Tanks and vessels
Designing different storage tanks, silos, high-pressure and low-pressure tanks, heat exchangers, including the structures of their support elements, spiral stairways and platforms, designing fire-protection systems for reservoirs, etc.
Designing pipeline systems, both for engineering and civil purposes, including the pipelines for fire-fighting systems.
Designing production facilities and structures, from engineering survey works and planning construction sites to engineering systems. Designing metal and reinforced concrete structures, including:
- steel support structures, stair towers, platforms, trusses, etc.;
- foundations and supports for pipelines, machinery, and electrical equipment.
Automatic control systems
Designing different kinds of systems, from small-scale pump autorun systems to complex computer-assisted systems used in large chemical plants. We also develop the projects of automation of engineering systems, do calculations for measuring and control equipment, develop algorithms and databases, do system programming.
On the designing stage, all aspects connected with the environment are taken into consideration in order to reduce or eliminate possible damage.