Maintenance workflow management
The specifications of the equipment and projects we are dealing with impose certain obligations with regard to the quality of workflow management.
- We do all kinds of scheduled repair works, in accordance with the schedules of predictive and preventive maintenance activities, rules and regulations connected with repair works, terms of reference, etc.
- We fix equipment in accordance with the lists of defects.
- We arrange emergency repairs and eliminate the defects in equipment at any time of the day, on any day of the week.
- We develop and set up the schedules of predictive and preventive maintenance activities, establish the rules and regulations connected with repair works, prepare technical specifications pertaining to repair works as well as the workflow management plans. We prepare the lists of defects for the equipment that is undergoing maintenance and take part in preparing the lists of defects for the equipment that is being repaired.
- We prepare all necessary documents pertaining to repair works: maintenance logs, log books for the main driven equipment, technical audit reports, test acceptance documents, delivery and acceptance certificates confirming that a piece of equipment was handed over for repair works or returned from the maintenance workshop, etc.
- We coordinate the activities of our repair services, and, whenever required, order the services we need from other providers when executing Orders.
We guarantee the best performance of your equipment in accordance with its technical specifications and furnish a warranty for the quality of the operations that we perform.