Policy of Viru RMT in the field of quality
For our company, quality is the key indicator of competitiveness, and also a guarantee of the well-being of the company on the whole and each of the employees in particular.
The main aim of Viru RMT is reinforcing and expanding its positions on the market as well as maintaining the loyalty of the customers with regard to the company as a provider of services and products of high quality. The aim that has been set is achieved through development and implementation of the management system, based on the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001:2008.
This is what we do in order to achieve the objective:
- We research the demands and expectations of consumers and respond to them fast, using the resources provided by the company on the whole and by every single employee in particular.
- In order to find the best possible solutions for the tasks set by the consumers, the company actively involves business partners, building up relations with them on the basis of mutually beneficial cooperation and trust.
- In its activities, the company strictly observes the provisions and statutes of the Republic of Estonia, regulating the activities of the company, and also business ethics.
- We acknowledge the contribution of the employees into the achievements of the company, creating favourable conditions for work and professional development for each of the employees.
The understanding and compliance with the provisions of the present Policy is the liability and the matter of honour of all of the employees of the company.
The Management Board of Viru RMT undertakes the commitment of following the present Policy and providing resources and conditions for its implementation to all of the employees.
The policy of Viru RMT in the field of occupational health and safety.
Improving the policy of occupational safety is the first and foremost priority of Viru RMT, which can be achieved by implementing and maintaining the Occupational Safety Management System in accordance with the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007 and the principle of sustainable development.
Realizing its responsibility before the parties concerned, the Management Board undertakes:
- To comply with the laws and regulatory requirements of the Republic of Estonia in the field of occupational safety.
- To carry out a systematic overview of all kinds of activities in accordance with the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007 and the integrated management system.
- To improve the level of occupational safety in all kind of activities and processes during the entire life cycle by implementing the best possible technologies and adapting the principles of the prevention of accidents, incidents, and inconsistencies.
- To improve the knowledge of the company and the level of responsibility of the employees and to train the employees in the field of occupational safety.
- To promote the open dialogue with the staff and the parties concerned about the activities of the company in the field of occupational health and safety.
The Management Board of Viru RMT bears responsibility for the implementation of the present policy as well as for setting and pursuing the goals in the field of occupational health and safety.